The Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Enrichment program is offered to both those children currently enrolled in a Preschool 3’s or Pre-Kindergarten program at Tower Hill or any other local school. Our courses are designed to enhance the child’s preschool experience and strengthen their academic and social success. Courses are offered seasonally in the Fall, Winter and Spring and run daily from 11:30-1:30.
- STEAM Scientists - Have fun exploring science and engineering concepts such as magnetism, balance, bature, and building through discovery-based experimentation, collaboration, and problems solving.
- Books & Cooks - The skills that children learn when participating in a cooking experience are too many to list! We will cook our way through some of our favorite stories. During each class we will have storytime, follow a recipe and enjoy our creation.
- Spanish for Squirts - Learn the basics of the Spanish langauge including conversational vocabulary, counting, colors, foods, and animals through stories, games, songs, and hands-on projects.
- Alphabet Adventures - Students will work on their pre-reading skills beginning with the letters and sounds that make up their names. Classes will include storytime, storytelling games, imaginative play and crafts.
- Olympic Fun & Fitness - By being introduced to a variety of Olympic sports, children will enjoy sports basics while being introduced to a healthy lifestyle at an early age. Students will work on their gross motor skills, practice teamwork and celebrate the Olympic Games.
- Math Monsters - Learn pre-math skills through hand-on activities including cooking, building and creating. Count, measure and estimate your way through the afternoon.
- Wee Writers - During our time together we will experience new authors and become authors ourselves by writing our own stories together as a group. Students will also work on their oral storytelling and acting skills as we bring the stories to life.
- Investigate & Appreciate - Using the seasons as a springboard, we will dive into a variety of unique experiences crafted to inspire your child. From STEAM to creative movement, silly songs to seriously cool investigations, this class will build foundations and expand the fun factor!
- Shake, Move & Dance - Children will love playing movement games, dancing, doing yoga and competing in relay games which all work to teach children spatial and body awareness while working on their gross motor skills.
- Bitty Builders - Children in this course will get to use their imagination in creating using Legos, Magnatiles, Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys, builidng blocks and more to create different projects each week. Stories will be read which encourage a spirit of creativity and exploration.
- Messes & Masterpieces - Get ready for some messy fun and learning! We will explore great artists, major artistic movements, reproduce age appropriate interpretations of their famous works, test out different techniques, and more.
The Kindergarten Enrichment program is designed to enhance what your child is learning in Kindergarten, as well as offer added experiences that will strengthen their academic and social success. Kindergarten Enrichment meets once a week, on Thursdays, from 1:00 - 3:00. During the 2018-2019 school year the course will run on both Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Kindergarten Enrichment - Using the seasons as a springboard, we will dive into a variety of unique experiences crafted with your child in mind. From STEAM to creative movement, silly songs to seriously cool investigations, this class will not only build foundations but boldly expand the fun factor! Waring - Students in this class may pose interesting questions, observe and investigate the world around them, and laugh uncontrollably at times!