The preschool program focuses on the developmental, social and skills needs of the child based upon their age appropriate level. As a cooperative school, parents are actively involved in their child's learning process. Tower Hill School sets the stage and provides materials for children to learn through discovery, experimentation and play.
A day in the life of a Tower Hill preschool child consists of table top time, centers, free play, circle time, outdoor playtime and snack time. Teacher carefully construct learning opportunities for the children which include cooking, science, nature, painting, drawing, dramatic play, building, games and puzzles, music, sorting, reading and counting.
The following programs are available:
- 2 1/2 Year Old Program
- Children must be 2 1/2 by October 1st.
- *Children with birthdays in April and May will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Class meets on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- 3 Year Old Program
- Children must be 3 by October 1st.
- Class meets on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Children must be 4 by October 1st.
- Class meets Monday through Friday mornings from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.